camel-users mailing list archives

From waterback <mart...@innoq.com>
Subject Re: Serialzable Classnotfoundexception after route stop/start
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:56:42 GMT

Hello All,
thanks for helping...

I stopped and started with jconsole and i stopped only the route, not the
whole context, but it was actually just for testing purposes.

"Storing" is a little bit too much said, i guess. These Objects are only for
a short period time on the queue. They are the "Command Messages" for a
batch. When the Batch is over, there shouldn't be any messages on the queue.

I'm defining workloadchunks in form of a java-object (WLChunk as you can
see, it is the class that is not found after route stop/start).
in a camel-route. I put a lot of those on a queue, from which my route (that
i stopped and started) distributes on the WebSphere cluster.

Actually starting stopping was just for some sort of testing purposes, i
have another (quartz-triggered) route that observers all that
with that BrowsableEndpoint-Interface... Right i don't have too much
test-data and i just wanted to control the processing of the queue.
I think you can say: See how it works just for test. But i got little
disturbed with the fact, that i couldn't start/stop my route as i wished.

Not that this is big problem, but i wanted to know why it doesn't work.
(because maybe i get this problem eventually)

So you say it is preferable to use jms.Textmessages instead of
jms.Objectmessages?

Thanx,
Martin