camel-users mailing list archives

From "M.Ismail" <>
Subject Saving Login state in the route
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 14:38:30 GMT

Hi All,

I'm working on an integration with a TCP server and I want to save my login
state (Logged/Not logged) in some variable or in the registry. For example,
whenever I receive a message I may either login if I didn't do that before
and then send the original message or I could simply forward the message to
the server if I'm already logged in. I tried exchange.setProperty() but it
can only store properties along a single flow i.e. after the message is sent
to its destination and another one is received the property is gone!

I'm using camel 2.3 and running it inside the spring container which is also
my registry (is it read only? if not could someone tell me how to add to it
in the runtime?).

What do you suggest?