camel-users mailing list archives

From Nav1771 <navde...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using CamelHttpComponent to download file
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:57:32 GMT

Hi willem ,
 Many thanks for the code. I tried a version of it. It is reading the file
but instead of reading it once and downloading it in local folder it is
running into an infinite loop and creating many copies of the file.
Here  is the code.

from("http://testServer.com/DOTNET/default.aspx?jobno=ZXTR").to("file:///E:/test4/?autoCreate=true");
the http path here streams XML content which should be written in a file in
the E:/test4 folder. It does that but goes into an infinite loop doing it.