camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mueller <>
Subject good solution to work with jms message priority
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:20:54 GMT

Hello list,

I have a requirement to process online (coming from an external web service)
and batch (several thousand) messages. The online messages are more prior
(the customer is waiting of the response) and should be processed before the
batch messages (I think a common requirement). Because ActiveMQ at this time
doesn't support message priority
I was looking for another solution. I read this thread
and found it to complicated - I'm lasy... :-)

My question is, would this Camel route also do a good job for this

Thanks in advanced,