camel-users mailing list archives

From ankelee <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Direct-route not shared across contexts?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:28:33 GMT

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong.

I load a Spring context xml file that has two imports as such.

<import resource="common-beans.xml"/>
<import resource="first-camelcontext.xml"/>
<import resource="second-camelcontext.xml"/>

The two camelcontext.xml files obviously holds a <camelContext> tag each.

Each of contexts loads a identical route that they create their own instance
of. These are configured differently with properties. Then I get a "direct
endpoint cannot have more than 1 active consumer" when I run them at the
same time. Maybe I don't really have two camelcontexts or?