camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Willem.Jiang" <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel not receiving messages from AMQP endpoint
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 02:04:58 GMT

Can you try out camel-amqp with amqp 0.5 ?  
It looks like we doesn't test it with ampq 0.6.

Willem
----------------------------------
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com
Blog http://willemjiang.blogspot.com
Tiwtter http://twitter.com/willemjiang 


Andrea Chiodoni wrote:
> 
> I'm currently testing camel with AMQP (qpid 0.6 on mac).
> 
> I see messages on the queue (using jmx) I see camel connecting as a
> consumer to the desired amqp queue (using jmx I see the number of
> consumers increasing when I start camel) but messages does not get into
> the camel route. Here my camel setup
> 
> <bean id="amqp" class="org.apache.camel.component.amqp.AMQPComponent">
> 	<property name="connectionFactory">
> 		<bean class="org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory">
> 			<property name="connectionURLString"
> 			
> value="amqp://guest:guest@/localhost?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'" />
> 		</bean>
> 	</property>
> </bean>
> 
> <route id="test-amqp">
> 
> <from uri="amqp:queue:test" />
> 
> <to uri="file:target/events" />
> 
> </route>
> 
> 
> 
> I'm using camel 2.3 on JDK 1.6 (mac).
> 
> When I start camel (with mvn camel:run) I get the following log entries:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 31 [org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main()] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.jms.failover.FailoverSingleServer - No delay between
> connect retries, use tcp://host:port?connectdelay='value' to enable.
> 
> 47 [org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main()] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection -
> Connection:amqp://guest:********@wcwe00iu.local1277754493315/localhost?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
> 
> 144 [IoReceiver - localhost/127.0.0.1:5672] WARN
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ClientDelegate - Ignoring the idle timeout 0 set
> by the connection, using the brokers max value 65535
> 
> 1825 [org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main()] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.jms.failover.FailoverSingleServer - No delay between
> connect retries, use tcp://host:port?connectdelay='value' to enable.
> 
> 1826 [org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main()] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection -
> Connection:amqp://guest:********@wcwe00iu.local1277754493315/localhost?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
> 
> 1834 [IoReceiver - localhost/127.0.0.1:5672] WARN
> org.apache.qpid.transport.ClientDelegate - Ignoring the idle timeout 0 set
> by the connection, using the brokers max value 65535
> 
> 1898 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-1] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession - Prefetching delayed existing messages
> will not flow until requested via receive*() or setML().
> 
> 1909 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-1] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.Dispatcher - Dispatcher-Channel-1
> created
> 
> 1910 [Dispatcher-Channel-1] INFO
> org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.Dispatcher - Dispatcher-Channel-1
> started
> 
> 
> 
> Any help is welcome!
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Andrea
> 
-- 
View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-not-receiving-messages-from-AMQP-endpoint-tp511907p511968.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message