camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronization in camel route
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 15:19:02 GMT
Hi

Why do you have concurrent updates? You can use 1 consumer and thus
only have one thread working with your database?

You may also want to use SELECT FOR UPDATE in the SQL if you want to
"lock" it as you want to do an update afterwards.
There are tons of stuff you can do with SQL to lock tables and whatnot.