camel-users mailing list archives

From Taariq Levack <>
Subject RE: Deployment strategies
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 16:07:14 GMT
Great, I'll look forward to that chapter.

And thanks for the book btw, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen []
Sent: 31 May 2010 05:50 PM
Subject: Re: Deployment strategies

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Taariq Levack <> wrote:
> Hi
> I've seen the FAQ page re "Should I deploy Camel inside the ActiveMQ broker or in another
> I've also bought the early access book which says,  ...
> "In the next section we will review some of the various deployment strategies which are
possible with Camel applications.
> 13.4 Deploying Camel
> Will be completed at a later stage"

The book will be updated at the next MEAP to include talks about 4
different deployment strategies.
- standalone
- war
- ejb (jboss)
- osgi
However inside AMQ is not discussed in the book. There is some wiki
docu about this at AMQ website

> Does anyone have any links to discussions or advice on the topic of deployment?
> Taariq

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Author of Camel in Action: