camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory producer locks up
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 08:55:01 GMT
Hi

Are you using Windows? And is that G drive a UNC resource?
And what version of Camel are you using? There has been some Windows
File IO improvements in the two latests releases.

And it could be just that the file consumer cannot send the message to
the broker and it keeps waiting/blocked.
A thread dump should maybe help?

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer