camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-maven-plugin and System Properties
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 18:16:47 GMT
Try something like this:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
        <artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.2.0</version>
            <configuration>
                 <systemProperties>
                    <systemProperty>
                      <key>java.util.logging.config.file</key>
                       <value>logging.properties</value>
                    </systemProperty>
                 </systemProperties>
                </configuration>
      </plugin>

I used this a few weeks ago so know it works :)