camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apidocs broken
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 19:29:48 GMT
Once the replication is done you should see the apidocs available at:
http://camel.apache.org/maven/camel-2.2.0/camel-core/apidocs/index.html
http://camel.apache.org/maven/camel-2.2.0/camel-spring/apidocs/index.html
and then I'll go and fix the urls in the wiki

Hadrian

On May 4, 2010, at 12:30 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> I did generate the apidocs for 2.2.0 over the weekend and uploaded camel-core and camel-spring
to apache. Now we have to wait for replication.
> The url will also change to include the version as well. I will post another message
with the new url once it's all over.