camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errorHandler + .handled(false)); in Spring DSL.
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 13:26:52 GMT
Hi Claus,

I found there is an unit tests[1] still use the handled(false) to demo
the file will not be delete when the error happens.
If we are planing remove the Handled method, we also need to update this
kind of test.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/file/FileConsumerFailureHandledTest.java

Willem

Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Handled is @deprecated on <errorHandler/>. We want to keep it easier
> and remove stuff which would confuse people.
> Why would you want to not let an error handler NOT to handle an error.
>

> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:26 AM, ankelee <andreasasmuss@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I do however see that your example in the JIRA ticket uses the handled
>> property - when I try to do the same I just get:
>>
>> Caused by:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
>> 70 in XML document from class path resource [opsigInboundRoute.xml] is
>> invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
>> cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'handled' is not allowed to appear in
>> element 'errorHandler'.
>>

>> ankelee wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Sorry I wasn't very clear. I'm using Camel 2.3 and the <errorHandler> tag
>>> in Spring DSL. I've been looking at the schema for 2.3 and also
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1799
>>> and