camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get Source jar for camel-spring-osgi?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 01:43:56 GMT
We need to hack the Spring namespace handler in camel-spring to support
the same namespace within or out side of OSGi.

And this hacking introduced the bundle loading issue, which needs OSGi
platform to load the camel-osgi bundle before the camel-spring.

As we don't want to introduce any OSGi dependency into camel-spring,
then we came out the camel-spring-osgi solution.

For register the camel-components as a service, there is a JIRA[1] to
trace it.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2693

Willem