camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How to get Source jar for camel-spring-osgi?
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 20:53:30 GMT
Hi Willem,

how about accessing the bundle or instanting a class from camel-osgi in
an Activator class in the camel-spring jar. This way the camel-osgi
bundle will be activated when in osgi. When outside of osgi the
Activator will be ignored.
Does this make sense?

If this works then using an activator would also be a nice solution for
the other camel components so they can offer their features as osgi
services. Eventually this could even mean that we would not need a
camel-osgi bundle anymore. Or at least the bundle would not have to load
something from the compenents in an active fashion.

Greetings

Christian

--
----