camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject How to get Source jar for camel-spring-osgi?
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 07:37:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have succeeded for most camel jars to have a source attachment in
eclipse pde mode now. The component camel-spring-osgi produces an empty
source jar though.
The problem seems to be that the component simply reexports the jars for
camel-osgi and camel-spring.

Any idea how to get the source attachment for this one? I guess this
also is a problem when using maven in osgi.

Anyway I did not really understand why camel-osi and camel-spring have
to be bundled into one jar. I read that it has to do with the loading
sequence somewhere but canĀ“t this also be solved when the jars are separate.

Greetings

Christian

--
----