camel-users mailing list archives

From SATYA Arvapalli <satyanarayana.arvapa...@wipro.com>
Subject Unable to pass header information from binding component to Camel
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 11:55:14 GMT

Hi Camel Gurus,
I am new to Camel , can you please help me on solving this.I have created
custom binding component and setting property for exchange object.When i
tried to read property as header in camel code and camel was not able to
fetch the property value.Can you please tell ,How to pass information like
key/value pair from binding component to Camel and vice versa.
Satya