camel-users mailing list archives

From ankelee <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errorHandler + .handled(false)); in Spring DSL.
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 09:35:45 GMT

Tested the onCompletion and it does exactly what I want in a clean manner. It
seems to default to use the original message, this is great but I thought it
would use the transformed message is it would be after the route.

<onCompletion onCompleteOnly="true">
	<to uri="file:data/in/backup" />
</onCompletion>

ankelee wrote:

> Maybe I should reconsider the design.
>
> The problem stems from the fact that I want a copy of the original message
> to go to two different places on success or failure.
>
> I'm thinking I could use onCompletion+onCompleteOnly to place a copy of
> the succesfully processed file in a backup directory. This is fine but I
> still haven't figured out how to get the original message out of the
> UnitOfWork. If it's a file do i just get the file-handle and need to move
> the file manually or?
>

> ankelee wrote:
>>
>> Ok
>>
>> The reason I wanted to use the errorhandler was to have a general
>> behaviour and then a number of specified onExceptions.
>>
>> I guess I would have to substitute the errorhandler for an onException
>> that catches Exception.class. Just seems a little ugly.
>>

>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

>>> Use onException which by default is handled=false.

DSL?

how do the