camel-users mailing list archives

From ankelee <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errorHandler + .handled(false)); in Spring DSL.
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 08:26:19 GMT

I do however see that your example in the JIRA ticket uses the handled
property - when I try to do the same I just get:

Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
70 in XML document from class path resource [opsigInboundRoute.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'handled' is not allowed to appear in
element 'errorHandler'.