camel-users mailing list archives

From MasterLotis <yomi...@hotmail.com>
Subject How can I rollback transaction when using failover?
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 07:25:52 GMT

   Hi all,

   I have do some camel to pick up data from database do some update and
send it using ActiveMQ component with Failover Transport.

    pollingdatabase -->begeintransaction--> do some update --> send to
jms-->commit

   When internet connection was disconnected or Broker die, Triggered
Failover to start and still locked my update table.
   I have other application that used same database It can not do anything
to locked table
 until broker come back or internet connection are back online.
   I dont know How to rollback transaction from TransportListener.

  Thank you for all of your suggestion.