camel-users mailing list archives

From pratibhaG <pratibha.ghog...@finicity.com>
Subject Reusing redelivery policy with camel 1.4
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 12:24:19 GMT

Hi,

I am using camel 1.4 in servicemix 3.2.2

I have created many message flows where on a connection error I need to do
the redelivery of the message.

I do it this way:

exception(java.net.SocketException.class)
		.maximumRedeliveries(2)
		.useExponentialBackOff()
		.initialRedeliveryDelay(15000L)
		.backOffMultiplier(2.0)
		.intercept(new SocketErrorProcessor());

from("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/pushccdata/AggregatedDataConsumerService")
.to("jbi:service:http://servicemix.in2m.com/operations/pushccdata/ImportAccountService?mep=in-out");

I have configured this at many places I want this redelivery policy to be at
one place only. How can I do that? Please help.

I tried this:
exception(java.net.SocketException.class)
		.bean(new MyBean())
		.intercept(new SocketErrorProcessor());

and setting the properties in MyBean() constructor . But it didn't work. The
message was not redelivered at all and even the interceptor was not called.

I also tried this :
errorHandler(new MyBean);

exception(java.net.SocketException.class)
		.intercept(new SocketErrorProcessor());

thsi time the interceptor was called but redelivery never happened.

Please help me to implement it.

Thanks,
Pratibha