camel-users mailing list archives

From Mike Reynolds <>
Subject how to route a single message to multiple MessageGroups?
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 03:06:25 GMT

I'm using Camel 2.2, ActiveMQ 5.3.
I'd like to route a single message to a number ActiveMQ MessageGroups (as
determined at runtime based on the message content).

Use Case:
1) message FOO comes in of type BAR
2) a db lookup is performed, and it is determined that all BAR messages must
be placed in both MessageGroup BAZ1 and MessageGroup BAZ2

In camel, how do I map this?  I was hoping to use "@RecipientList", but they
are all the same queue (I was hoping I could specify the JMSXGroupID in the
uri of the destination)  Is Loop the only way to go?

I'm building this with the Java DSL.

Thanks so much!