camel-users mailing list archives

From ankelee <>
Subject Routeconfiguration using Spring imports.
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 09:28:38 GMT

On I can see that Camel 2.3
supports importing routes from seperate XML-files.

I would like to be able to do a generic route that should be configurable
for 3 different message types. I imagine doing 3 different CamelContext in
which I import the same route and the configure it based on a properties
file. Is this possible? So I use the same propertynames in the generic route
but based on which CamelContext in which the route is loaded it uses the
properties in that context?