camel-users mailing list archives

From mevikasg <mevik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding/Deleting queues at runtime
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 08:35:12 GMT

Hi Clan,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried it worked partially as well.

Now, i can send / receive the messages. Infact, the enqueue/ dequeue count
of the respective queues are getting updated as well.

But, i am unable to print the message on Console while consuming.

My Controller's code to send message is:

 sendMessage("activemq:queue:${queueName}",params.message)

and, to consume (invoking separate event on user's request):

       CamelJMSToFileExample c = new CamelJMSToFileExample();

       c.setup();

       c.consumeMessage(queuesInstance.name);

       c.windUpContext();

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28593005/CamelJMSToFileExample.java
CamelJMSToFileExample.java

Please guide me, if i am missing something.