camel-users mailing list archives

From vabia <lui...@tlen.pl>
Subject Re: Protocol conversion / active mediation
Date Sun, 16 May 2010 16:11:43 GMT

Hi

Thanks but this is part is more or less clear. What is not clear is how to
use Camel in "server mode". And this should be treated literally, I’m
looking for some library / framework / concept that will handle starting new
threads upon new requests, re-queuing incoming / outcoming requests,
re-tries etc.

BR,