camel-users mailing list archives

From kkashi <kkash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel and Oracle AQ
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 01:37:06 GMT

Hello,

Saw your message here on the forum. Is this working for you? Did you deploy
this into OSGi container? I have problem deploying into smx and I get an
following error message:

The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint:
Import-Package: oracle.jms; version="0.0.0"

Appreciate your input.

Thanks.