camel-users mailing list archives

From usha Kanteti <u_kant...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: camel route logging
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 17:53:55 GMT

I use camel 2.2

I need the exception errors to go the log file that I specified in
log4j.properties file
so how and where I have to specify logStackTrace and  log level

I have the following route defined

<onException useOriginalMessage="true">
           <exception> java.net.ConnectException</exception>
           <exception> our User defined excetion </exception>
      	   <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="-1" />
</onException>

<route  >
			 <from uri="" />
			 <bean ref="handleMessage" method="processIncoming"/>
                         <to   uri="cxf:bean:...." />
</route>

</camelContext >