camel-users mailing list archives

From daytaa <nathan.mccar...@macquarie.com>
Subject Camel + Spring +JMX + Authentication
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 03:25:07 GMT

Hi all,

I was hoping someone could provide some direction on how to setup
authentication when setting up JMX.

I want something really simple so that when a user connects to the
application using JConsole they are prompted for a user name (e.g.
'testuser') and a password (e.g. 'support').

Currently in my camel-context.xml file I have:

<jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true"  registryPort="22001"/>

I have had a look around and I can see anything that describes how to
setup/re-enable JMX login.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!