camel-users mailing list archives

From mcrive <>
Subject need create a route which can handle several encoding
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 22:46:39 GMT

my route gets a feed (string) from a web service and distribute it to
several endpoint.
when I get the feed I might get it in UTF-8 or ISO-8859-I and I would like
to respect this encoding when distributing the feed to the endpoint(s).

The feed is stored as body of the exchange.

At the moment the route delivers to the endpoint the default charset where
it runs.

I need to do the same thing that convertBodyTo does but with the flexibility
of setting the encoding on each exchange, is it possible to set the charset
on the run?
Even encoding in the correct charset when setting the body would be fine.