camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileComponent Camel 2.2
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 12:06:04 GMT
Hi

Try using the Tracer and/or add this logging to the end of your route
                        .to("log:foo?showAll=true")

It could be something in all your processors and whatnot which messes
with the headers.

I have created an unit test on my system and it works all the time.



On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Nick Mitchell <nick.mitchell@hmv.co.uk> wrote:
>
> from(cronTriggerExpression)
>                       .pollEnrich(ebookRemoteFTPIn,0)
>        .idempotentConsumer(header("CamelFileName"),filenameRepository)
>                .to(ebookIn);
>
>           from(ebookIn)
>                        .process( new SetupChildRouteRuntime(metaRouteId,childRouteId+0,
> baseDao) )
>                        .unmarshal(new XMLebookDataFormat())
>                        .process(new CSVebookProcessor(ebookOut,
>                                                          
     ebookTable,
>                                                          
     authorTable,
>                                                          
     drminfoTable,
>                                                        ebookSubjectTable,
>                                                        abstractBook2BiccodeTable,
>                                                        bisacBicDao,
>                                                        bicClassificationDao,
>                                                        ebooksOtherFormatsTable,
>                                                        ebooksExcerptTable,
>                                                        ebookDigitalInfoTable,
>                                                        ebooksOtherTitlesTable,
>                                                        publisherTable,
>                                                        imprintTable,
>                                                        catalogDao,
>                                                        productDao,
>                                                        composedTypeDao,
>                                                        etlStats,
>                                                        true,
>                                                        currentVatRate
>                                                          
     ) )
>        .setHeader("FILE_ID",
> SimpleLanguage.simple("${file:onlyname.noext}"))
>        .process(new ZipProcessorHybris(ebookOut, ebookZipOut,
> ebookOutFileName, true, ebookZipIn,
>                        0L, "[_.]","_{0}_{date}",etlStats))
>        .process(new EmailProcessor(mailService,etlStats,ebookZipIn))
>        .process( new EtlProcessSuccess(baseDao))
>            .process(new CleanExchange())
>            .delay().method( "com.lbi.etl.utils.beans.Delayer", "forceGC" );
>
> I've tried to fill in some constants so it makes a bit more sense to you.
> The processors in the route don't really do much. Basically the route polls
> for an XML file, processes the XML file, converts to a csv format, puts the
> output file in a different directory and emails to say successful.
>
> Cheers
> Nick
>
>
> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Could you post your route? I will then use it to reproduce the issue
>> on my laptop.
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Nick Mitchell <nick.mitchell@hmv.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> We are setting FILE_ID in the header
>>>
>>> .setHeader(FILE_ID, SimpleLanguage.simple("${file:onlyname.noext}"))
>>>
>>> If I change the file expression to ${file:name.ext} then it does move it
>>> to
>>> .camel folder. I confused as to why it worked before and not now though.
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/FileComponent-Camel-2.2-tp28154602p28162146.html
>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> Apache Camel Committer
>>
>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/
>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/FileComponent-Camel-2.2-tp28154602p28162632.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/
Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Mime
View raw message