camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using transacted() in routes and disposing Body
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:19:56 GMT
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Norman Maurer
<norman.maurer@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I already do the processor stuff on the end of the route. I need to
> call the dispose stuff when an exception accours while processing the
> route. It should get called before the transaction is rolled back. I'm
> using java dsl for building the routes..

You should then be able to do

from(xxx)
.transacted()
.onException(Exception.class).process(myCallDisposeProcessor).end()
.to(yyy)
.to(zzz);

If you need to do that on all routes you can let onException be
configured on context scope instead of route scope as above.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus