camel-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ component and StreamMessage / BlobMessage
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 09:48:25 GMT
Hi Claus,

thx for your response :)

If you look at the documentation of BlobMessage how the message is
send via the producer in activemq:
http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html

So it would be useful if it would be possible to set the "URL" which
is used by the activemq producer to send the message. The second thing
which would be cool is the possibility to send the body of the camel
message via a BlobMessage. Something like this:

InputStream in = exchange.getIn().getBody(InputStream.class);
BlobMessage message = session.createBlobMessage(in);
activemqproducer.send(message);

The same goes for the consumer. If the cosumed message of activemq is
of the type BlobMessage it should be possible to "cascade" the
getBody() to get the InputStream of the BlobMessage. So the
TypeConverter would do something like this on
getBody(InputStream.class):

BlobMessage blobMessage = (BlobMessage) message;
InputStream in = blobMessage.getInputStream();
return in;

Thx,
Norman