camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Camel : suggestion for Debuging errors
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:20:00 GMT
Claus, what do you mean by "we". Do you mean that the Camel project needs to
make a change. or this can be a replacement for log4j in any app context?

I have not used slf4j but keep hearing about this and now my interest is
peaked.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://www.baselogic.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson