camel-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: does camel support custom policy for processor level ?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:45:45 GMT

Thanks Willem:

You are right;
 It seems I must do something else to support the feature(define custom
transaction-section in single route).

And the real problem is not only the spring's transaction-template, but also
the camel's transaction support ;
 the camel's transaction always ask for transacted-error-handler, and they
will sometimes conflict with other error-handle mechanism(etc: try-catch);

Willem wrote;
>>ext2 wrote:
> Thanks Willem:
>
> I got it; and using this feature I could define custom transaction range
in
> a single route(need not separate them in different route just for
> transaction purpose);

I'm afraid you cannot configure the transaction per process, as Camel
transaction is based on Spring, and it uses thread location to hold the
transaction information. You may need to do something yourself to
implement the feature.