camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with spring / camel integration
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:07:16 GMT
Oh, this can explain why the below error.
With the camel-osgi bundle, your camel context will have trouble to
lookup the type converter with the annotation in OSGi platform to the
converter job.

Caused by: org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No body available of
type: java.io.InputStream but has value: GenericFile[twitter_results.xml] of
type: org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFile on: Message:
GenericFile[twitter_results.xml]. Caused by: No type converter available to
convert from type: org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFile to the
required type: java.io.InputStream with value

Willem