camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying as web app with jetty endpoint
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:29:00 GMT
jfaath wrote:
> I should note that by turning the
> com.sun.jersey.spi.spring.container.servlet.SpringServlet into a servlet
> instead of a filter, I can start up Tomcat without error.  However, when I
> try to access a page I get this error:
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No WebApplicationContext found: no
> ContextLoaderListener registered?
>
> Is there any way to pass the WebApplicationContext created by the camel
> servlet component to jersey's SpringServlet?

Oh, you want to the camel servlet component be managed by camel web console.
After go through the SpringServlet code I think you set the CamelRoute
configure location into the SpringServlet's  init-param just like
CamelHttpTransportServlet does, then you can add the
ContextLoaderListener as usual.

Willem