camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying as web app with jetty endpoint
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:15:35 GMT
Oh, you should not use the ContextLoaderLister to load the camel route.
There is a contextConfigLocation parameter that you can pass to the
CamelHttpTransportServlet to load the camel route.
You can find the example here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-servlet/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/component/servlet/web-spring.xml

Willem