camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEDA implementation
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 01:28:46 GMT
Hi

Current camel-seda component is based on the queue with a thread pool to
consume and produce the message. It's much like the SEDA that you found.
But after went through the whole story, the write had some theories
which made me think the research papers were doing the different things
as we do in camel.
camel-seda only has one queue, and it doesn't pull the message from the
network, so I don't think camel-seda has this kind of issue.

Willem