camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help developing camel based application
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:28:36 GMT
Hi,

If you are not a big fan of Spring, you can get full of the control of
the route with the Java DSL.
In most case, the Spring DSL can do the same thing as Java DSL does.
But if you have some customer configuration to set it should be better
to use Java DSL.
BTW, we support to use Guice instead of Spring to do the DI work, and
it's also friendly with the Java DSL.

Willem