camel-users mailing list archives

From ssenth <seshanmug...@eur.ko.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: activemq component MaxConnection retry
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 04:43:36 GMT

First of all Thank you for all the responses.
jms.useAsyncSend=false&jms.maxReconnectAttempts=1 again leads to the invalid
parameter exception. As far as I know the paratemeter which can be set thru
ActiveMQConnectionFactory are (few of them are show below). I am dont see
any parameter which related to maxConnectionRetry . I got the parameter from
the source.

Parameter from ActiveMQConnectionFactory
disableTimeStampsByDefault;
optimizedMessageDispatch = true;
copyMessageOnSend = true;
useCompression;
objectMessageSerializationDefered;
useAsyncSend;
optimizeAcknowledge;
closeTimeout = 15000;
useRetroactiveConsumer;
exclusiveConsumer;
nestedMapAndListEnabled = true;
alwaysSyncSend;
watchTopicAdvisories = true;
producerWindowSize = DEFAULT_PRODUCER_WINDOW_SIZE;
warnAboutUnstartedConnectionTimeout = 500L;
sendTimeout =0;
sendAcksAsync=true;