camel-users mailing list archives

From Vilito Exquisitus <j...@lorrev.org>
Subject Re: Cannot get Camel to work with Dovecot IMAP
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:26:23 GMT

Hi Willem
Thanks for all the great feedback and information.

First off, I am having some difficulties getting my hands on Camel 2.3.
More on that later.  Using the camel 2.2 jars, I place only the ones you
specified in the Java SE application and it compiled and ran without a
problem.  Unfortunately, it still didn't work.  So I figured, may be it is
because I am using 2.2 and not 2.3.  So I went to download 2.3 from here:
http://camel.apache.org/camel-230-release.html.

I think Camel have it in for me.  :)  At this very moment, I am checking out
(using svn) the entire camel repo.  There is no 2.3 anything in svn ls
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/.  I tried the exact checkout
command on the 2.3 release page: svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/camel-2.3.0
page and it failed.  I then did a listing (svn ls) from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel and I couldn't find 2.3.

As far as downloading the snapshot, I tried that too.  I even logged into a
few ftp servers from the mirrors page and none had 2.3.

If you have a link to a 2.3 snapshot download, please provide it.

Even though the application runs, but doesn't work, I don't understand why
this compiles:
  from("imaps://server?username=testuser&password=somepw")

but not this:
  from("imaps://server?username=testuser&password=somepw" +
    "&deleteProcessedMessages=false" +
    "&processOnlyUnseenMessages=true&consumer.delay=20000")

does not.  The error message is something about not being able to create
endpoint when those options are provided.

Thanks again for everything.

.v