camel-users mailing list archives

From jfaath <>
Subject Retreiving messageId from JMS queue
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:40:52 GMT

I'm wondering if there is a way to retrieve the messageId of the message when
a producer sends a message to the queue.  For example, let's say I have
these routes:

// do lots of stuff

// need to get the message Id here in the errors queue and do stuff with it

After the message is consumed from the "processed" queue, I send it off to
the "errors" queue.  However, I'd like to get the messageId in the "errors"
queue so I can refer to it later.  I thought running it through a bean and
getting the exchange's message id would do it, but it's the id from the
"processed" (well, a little different, but parse-able).  Is there any way to
get the "errors" queue message id?
Sent from the Camel - Users (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message