camel-users mailing list archives

From lefdev <lef...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: File consumer with recursive=true. Delete subfolder
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:39:31 GMT

Thanks for the response.

 This is the whole scenario.I have some backup folders from a previous route
		from(""file:/data/inbox")
		.to("file:/backup/?fileName=/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}/${file:name}.gzip");
	Now I want to delete folders older than a week every day .
	from("quartz://myTimer?cron=0+0+6+?+*+*")
	.bean(DeleteOldBackups.class);
	I try to figure out a way to resolve it with camel and EIP and avoid using
a bean.
	That's why i wanted to use the file component somehow.