camel-users mailing list archives

From jfaath <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying as web app with jetty endpoint
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:54:47 GMT

I should note that by turning the
com.sun.jersey.spi.spring.container.servlet.SpringServlet into a servlet
instead of a filter, I can start up Tomcat without error.  However, when I
try to access a page I get this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No WebApplicationContext found: no
ContextLoaderListener registered?

Is there any way to pass the WebApplicationContext created by the camel
servlet component to jersey's SpringServlet?