camel-users mailing list archives

From sagy <sagyroz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File consumer with noop=true&recursive=true
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:10:31 GMT

I'm trying to consume files from it not skip it.
This is a general description of the situation:

There is another application with write permissions which create files in
that directory and sub directories.
My application only has read permissions but I still need to consume the
files from that directory structure.

That's why I'm using the "noop=true" flag. I can't move the files or delete
them.
It seems from the documentation that noop is my only choice.
But a combination of "recursive=true" and "noop=true" causes the problem
I've described in the original post.