camel-users mailing list archives

From jfaath <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying as web app with jetty endpoint
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:53:14 GMT

I played around with this by removing everything below the
ContextLoaderListener listener.  I still get the same error.  As a rule, it
seems that Tomcat always loads listeners before servlets.

What exactly is the expected behavior of the bootstrap process in the
servlet container?  What is the contextConfigLocation parameter supposed to
do?

Is there a sample of using this component in an actual servlet container?