camel-users mailing list archives

From Worthy <worth...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-ftp problem:fatch files from remote folder
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:10:21 GMT

Hi
  I get a problem while getting files from remote ftp folder and save it to
my a local folder.
  here are my codes:

from("ftp://user@192.168.0.2/test/send?password=pass&binary=true")
.to("file://C:/test/ftp/receive");
It does't work after I put files to the target folder.

meanwhile, I have another route like:
from("file://C:/test/ftp/send?move=C:/test/ftp/archive")
.to("ftp://user@192.168.0.2/test/receive?password=pass&binary=true");
put the files in my local folder to remote ftp folder. It works fine.The ftp
compontent should be fine.

I try to debug with the source code of camel-ftp:
In
method:org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.FtpOperations.listFiles(String
path)
the value of parameter "path" is "test/send".
and after
FTPFile[] files = client.listFiles(path);
There is one FTPFile in "files" which is "send".
This must be a mistake and I guess it should be the files under the folder
"test/send", am I right?

I'm using:
camel-2.2.0
commons-net:2.0

Maybe there is some setting I haven't done.

any ideas?