camel-users mailing list archives

From kerryland <ke...@fidelma.com>
Subject Re: camel-example-etl and ant won't run
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:28:10 GMT

Hi Claus,

I've been through all the examples using "ant", with the following results:

camel-example-axis                   No ant support at all
camel-example-bam                    Missing <path
refid="spring.classpath"/>
                                     Missing
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource
camel-example-cafe                   Works!
camel-example-cxf                    Works!
camel-example-cxf-async              No ant support at all
camel-example-docs                   Works!
camel-example-etl                    Missing META-INF/spring/
camel-example-gae                    No ant support -- and no README
camel-example-guice-jms              Missing org.osgi.framework
camel-example-http-async             No ant support
camel-example-jms-file               Works!
camel-example-loan-broker            Works!
camel-example-management             Works!

camel-example-osgi                   Fails with:
	Line 28 in XML document from file
[C:\apps\apache-camel-2.2.0\examples\camel-example-osgi\target\classes\META-INF\spring\camelContext.xml]
is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration
can be found for element 'camelContext'.

camel-example-pojo-messaging         Fails with:
	ClassNotFoundException: org.osgi.framework.BundleException

camel-example-reportincident         Fails with:
	FileNotFoundException:
C:\apps\apache-camel-2.2.0\examples\camel-example-reportincident\src\main\resources\report_incident.wsdl

camel-example-route-throttling       No ant support

camel-example-spring                 Works!

camel-example-spring-javaconfig      Fails with:
	package org.apache.camel.osgi does not exist
	package org.apache.camel.spring.javaconfig does not exist
	package org.springframework.osgi.context does not exist

camel-example-spring-jms             Fails with:
        package org.osgi.framework does not exist (and other errors)

camel-example-spring-xquery          Works!

camel-example-tracer                 Fails with:

	ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate, which can be
fixed with <path refid="spring.classpath"/>, but then we get:

	ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.collections.SequencedHashMap

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Kerry (who will now go and see if Maven has improved in the couple of years
since he last looked at it, and ran away screaming :-)