camel-users mailing list archives

From kerryland <ke...@fidelma.com>
Subject camel-example-etl and ant won't run
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:02:13 GMT

Hi Folks,

I've found a couple of problems with camel-example-etl, at least with "ant".

Once I've downloaded dependencies and set environment variables the build
fails with:

C:\apps\apache-camel-2.2.0\examples\camel-example-etl\src\main\java\org\apache\camel\example\etl\CustomerTransformer.java:26:
package org.springframework.orm.jpa does not exist

This can be fixed by adding the following to the definition of
"sample.build.classpath" in the build.xml file:

    <path refid="spring.classpath"/>

... but then we die with:

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Could not
resolve bean definition resource pattern [META-INF/spring/*.xml]; nested
exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[META-INF/spring/

The README.txt for camel-example-etl says:

You can see the routing rules by looking at the java code in the
src/main/java
directory and the Spring XML configuration lives in
src/main/resources/META-INF/spring

... but there is no "src/main/resources/META-INF/spring" directory, which
would seem to be exactly the problem I've run into.

Does anybody have the missing files?

Anyway, I hope I've helped to make Apache Camel better :-)

Cheers
Kerry