camel-users mailing list archives

From Bee1000 <richbo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Restlet url encoding post data?
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:49:27 GMT

Using http does work, but it still seems like a bug to hard code the encoding
of post data for restlet.  I thought post data could be any text or binary
data.  It seems like this reduces the usefulness of the restlet camel
component.  Just out of curiosity, is there another reason why the encoding
is hardcoded?  (Perhaps to be more precise, the message body is being
encoded in the RESTLET component, which for POST means that post data is
being encoded.)