camel-users mailing list archives

From jfaath <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying as web app with jetty endpoint
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:29:27 GMT

This is exactly like what I was looking for.  However, I tried out the simple
example defined in the link you provided and I keep getting this error:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Cannot find the deployed servlet, please configure the ServletComponent or
configure a org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet
servlet in web.xml

which appears to happen when the route is being read.  Any ideas?